I will not discuss the specifics since the fundamentals are based on POTENTIAL not the assets or current financial state of the firm.
- Not cheap on a NAV or PE basis.
- Growth will continue for next 3 years.
- Cash out by Somens not a good indicator (OFS of 35mn shares).
- Growth will be at lower net margins.
- Expansion is a strong possibility into the region by acquisitions
- Corporate market prefers RELIABILITY over (cheapest) price. As long as Access Kenya delivers RELIABILITY there is great potential among the MNCs & SMEs.
- Cheaper bandwidth (TEAMS, Eassy) will boost usage.
- Increased use by government organisations will boost usage & sales.
- No debt plus IPO cash (KShs 426mn)to be used to boost service, sales & customer service.
- Somens want to increase the "value" of their shares so expect their dedication coz I think there will be a merger &/or sale of the AK (as we know it) to someone else!