It is gratifying to see the commuter railway system being built. http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Corporate+News/Future+of+Nairobis+transport+takes+shape+/-/539550/1416372/-/157kn4w/-/index.html
At the moment the only line is the 2.2kms from Syokimau to Embakasi but I hope the process/construction is fast-tracked from CBD (Moi Ave) to JKIA which will cut down on the traffic plying the roads between the CBD & JKIA.
A conceptual sketch of the Commuter Railway System
- Nairobi's Railway Commuter System
- Kenya Airways Rights Issue Results Announcement De...
- Kenya will remain King of the East African jungle
- Corporate Governance & Independent Directors
- Investment Bankers - Untrustworthy. Ask Warren Buf...
- CEOs buying Shares in their firms
- Parliament to probe KQ Rights Issue
- KenolKobil Takeover - Could Puma list on the NSE
- KenolKobil (Takeover) - Update
- KenolKobil vs Kenya Airways - Management Ownership...
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2008 (170)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)