I have never understood the need for violence & destruction. I never damaged university property (well... not knowingly) even when I felt the administration was wrong. And in dan 'illiterate' moi's heydays, the administration was often wrong...
How does burning university buildings - and looting computers - help the kenyatta (or any other) university students? They only hurt themselves & not the administration or lecturers...
When raila allowed University of Nairobi students to 'protest' in the streets... they messed up by destroying the goods & premises of various businesses...
And university 'graduates' wonder why many businessfolk refuse to hire the Univ grads... Coz the 'grads' are plain Idiots!
(I am all for PEACEFUL demonstrations or those that do not destroy what is 'mine')
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- Raila - The New Government Spokesperson
- Kenya's Public University Students - Idiots?
- Kenyan Restaurants are (sometimes) their worst ene...
- Coldtusker = MP = 2012
- KQ protests allocation of Embakasi airport
- Sameer Africa goofs!
- Investing in Property in Kenya is foolish
- Taxes to go up - Kenya
- African Banks - Internationalisation?
- Kenya Airports Authority - Another Scam! - Again!
- KQ - An Update
- Kenya Pipeline Company - Bankrupt?
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2008 (170)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)