I will not be able to keep up with blogging regularly going forward but I still want to do so in a limited fashion.
I have been inspired by a stable of blogs that are a must read for me & these include:
- Bankelele - why I started blogging
- kenyanentrepreneur - interesting & varied topics
- kumekucha - better than any thriller out there!
- ThinkersRoom - Satire never sounded so good
- Mzalendo - A must read for Kenyans
- Odegle - I like his takes on the Nairobi lifestyle
- KikuyuMoja - Simplicity among Complexity
- Nairobist - An all-purpose website & blog on Nairobi
Ryan (the blog's owner) has kindly allowed me to post on his blog. Not being "tech-savvy" & with limited decent internet service in the near future, I shall send him my entries on an ocassional basis which he will (hopefully) post...
I will try to link my contributions to this blog... I think it is called a "Trackback"...
Ryan's blog focuses on Africa, unlike my Kenya-centric focus, thus I think it will broaden the horizons for investors.
In addition, I am passionate about politics & tend to mix the economics with politics thus I will try & limit my contributions to Investing In Africa to economic & financial discussions.
Thanks & keep on blogging!