Does this fate await passengers of the "new" airlines in Kenya?
The emergence of airlines like Fly54o has brought a new level of competition within Kenya but as seen in the past the competition can be tough especially after the honeymoon period.
East African Safari Air, which collapsed in 2005, left hundreds of passengers stranded in London & Nairobi.
Other collapsed airlines in East Africa include:
Air Tanzania (State-owned)
Uganda Airlines (State-owned)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2008 (170)
- ► 2007 (79)
- NSE Website woes continue...
- More despairing stories from Land of the Kleptos
- Discount Airlines - Not all is roses
- A. Baumann Price Spikes - Is it for real?
- Sasini announces a Bonus & Split
- Olympia Capital Expands Its Portfolio
- Co-authoring blogs
- Kibz gets undeserved raise!
- Land Grab in Progress
- Mumias - Prospectus?
- Kenya beats India in smallholder Tea Investments!
- ▼ December (11)