If Kenya were to adopt China's tough anti-corruption measures... 99% of the civil service would be, erm, hung...
At least we produce our own sisal... so finding enough rope would not be a problem! Plus it would boost a local industry & is (relatively) environmentally friendly... Of course, the ropes are reusable!
LOL... I can dream...
OK, the Chinese are playing politics but I like the Japanese honour system of commiting hara-kiri... Pity, Kenyan politicians don't do that!
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2008 (170)
- Greedy MPs...
- Esther Passaris to stand for Mayoral elections!
- Indian exporters (like Kenyan exporters) faces cha...
- Injustice in Kenya... Truth is stranger than ficti...
- Where is the (Kenyan) Guy Fawkes?
- One-Term President... a solution to Kenya's politi...
- Seems like a speech Kenyans need...
- Why are Kenyans offended by the TRUTH?
- NBK 1H 2007 Results
- Kudos to National Bank of Kenya
- What is the relationship between Nakumatt & Tuskys...
- Pity the honest Kenyan businessman....
- Can you smell a rat? (Kenya Re OFS)
- KenRe - No prospectus, online????
- How to fix our economy... from my readers
- Hang 'em I say...
- Kenya's Exporters Hurting - What to do?
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2006 (99)