I am impressed with the listed "smaller" banks outside of BBK SCBK & KCB who provide much more information to their shareholders on a timely basis!!!
NBK & Equity have well designed websites that provide up-to-date information for investors. That is a contrast to Barclays & StanChart.
Anyway to NBK's release of their 1H 2007 results... which were released on 19 July 2007... this is amazing... when most other banks will release their results after at least 30 days. If not for the statutory requirement for them to release results in 60 days, they would do so even later!
Equity & NBK have been pushing technology & this appeals to the masses since it lowers the costs of transactions.
Keep it up!
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2008 (170)
- Greedy MPs...
- Esther Passaris to stand for Mayoral elections!
- Indian exporters (like Kenyan exporters) faces cha...
- Injustice in Kenya... Truth is stranger than ficti...
- Where is the (Kenyan) Guy Fawkes?
- One-Term President... a solution to Kenya's politi...
- Seems like a speech Kenyans need...
- Why are Kenyans offended by the TRUTH?
- NBK 1H 2007 Results
- Kudos to National Bank of Kenya
- What is the relationship between Nakumatt & Tuskys...
- Pity the honest Kenyan businessman....
- Can you smell a rat? (Kenya Re OFS)
- KenRe - No prospectus, online????
- How to fix our economy... from my readers
- Hang 'em I say...
- Kenya's Exporters Hurting - What to do?
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2006 (99)