Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

KenRe - No prospectus, online????

I already have a bad feeling about this OFS... the financial scandals involving the ex-CEO & CFO. Then the lawsuit at the last minute...

I still think it will be over-subscribed... massively over-subscribed coz of the price & very few shares on offer... but that is not what I am talking about...

It is an "Offer For Sale" not an "Initial Public Offering"...

Where is the (online) Prospectus? It should have been uploaded & available at 12.01am on 18 July 2007.

3 comments:

MainaT said...

CT, if you still don't have a copy, D&B have one on their website which I have also atatched on our blog. Btw, have a look at their forecast assumptions...

coldtusker said...

Thanks!

mmnjug said...

Note that they are forecasting the share price to go up by 5%, not fair i would say. I think they are being conservative, i would bet on 10%

click to http://assidous.blogspot.com