Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kenya Pipeline Company - Bankrupt? May 2011 Update

This was my earlier post on KPC's impending bankruptcy...

Glencore wants $40 million from KPC for products that 'disappeared' while under KPC's watch!

KenolKobil has a case winding its way through the courts for KES 4-6 billion [depending on the version]. KPC has appealed the verdict to award KK loads of moolah but KK has doggedly refused to be intimidated by KPC, MoE or other goons!

It is just a matter of time before KPC is forced to enter into a settlement with the various litigants!

2 comments:

bankelele said...

If Anglo Leasing is still getting paid, Glencore will too.

Thank You Smiling Swiller

Unknown said...

Good day friends, I am so happy I got my loan from Mr Steven Ryan Finance, I saw recommendation on TV that Mr Steven Ryan grants business loan, personal loans, mortgage loans, debt consolidation loans and more so I emailed him via(Stevenryanfinance@gmail.com) you can also email him if you need a loan okay.