So Uganda has plenty of cash to spend on armored vehicles for crowd control but not for new dams or roads or electricty production... Wasn't museveni going on & on & on about the lack of infrastructure like power generation & transmission facilities during his recent visit to Kenya?
I think these are Chinese manufactured crowd control vehicles [end of the clip seemed to be some guys who delivered the vehicles]. I guess if you want advice from rulers who know how to kill their own people, ask the chinese.
So museveni 'forgives' a corrupt & inept former head of NSSF for blowing UGX 8,000,000,000 [8 billion] since she did not have the managerial skills! [Bakoko Bakuru then ran away to the USA]
Please let me have your thoughts on this!
- ► 2012 (29)
- KRA's Simba System is down!
- "Ghost" firms allocated ullage at KPC
- Kenya's Oil Industry - The Unholy Trio
- Petrol Shortages in Kenya - May 2011 Part 6
- Kenya Pipeline Company - Bankrupt? May 2011 Update...
- Petrol Shortages in Kenya - May 2011 Part 4
- Kenya National Budget 2011. Your Budget.
- A new Stock Exchange for Nairobi
- Rent - Price Controls
- Petrol Shortages in Kenya - May 2011 Part 3
- Uganda is a country in Africa
- Petrol Shortages in Kenya - May 2011 Part 2
- Petrol Shortages in Kenya - May 2011
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2008 (170)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)