This is an article on some amazing stuff done in Uganda. This can be replicated in Kenya & Tanzania if the politicians' grubby fingers can be cut off!
Imagine what a revamped Kenya Railways can mean for Kenya & Uganda with the potential exports of cassava & rice to China!
Infrastructure is key & all EAC countries can benefit from reduced costs for all exports making them competitive in the face of subsidies.
The governments should FIGHT the subsidies in ALL markets esp cotton, sugar & rice....
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2008 (170)
- ► 2007 (79)
- Githongo implicated kibaki... Economic fallout exp...
- KQ to add Comoros as a destination
- Uganda to issue more UShs 5 coins!
- Central Bank of Kenya Website is down & out!
- KPLC announces 2005-6 Results
- Rants, Raves & Reviews! Sep 2006
- KenGen makes Kshs 3.8 Billion PAT 2005-6
- Links to access/download Olympia Capital Holdings ...
- Investing In Africa
- NSE dahlings are down... or are they?
- Celtel - The new Africa superbrand?
- Best Option for Kenya's Interconnectivity Dream
- Party Pooper....
- Sad sad story of Zimbabwe
- NSE party will end... when?
- Africa in Bloom
- Safaricom: IPO Mania... Coming soon to the NSE
- Mumias 2005-6 Results are, well, Sweet...
- EADB support Importers over Local Assemblers
- ▼ September (20)