Wow... and we want to be a "developed" country but the Central Bank's website has been down for a week!
Didn't CBK Bank pay its ISP?
Did CBK run out of cash?
Is CBK's internet access through PCK (another entity which was cut off from internet access)?
Why can't I get to the homepage but this link allows me to view Andrew Mullei's biography even though he has been fired or suspended as CBK governor?
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2008 (170)
- ► 2007 (79)
- Githongo implicated kibaki... Economic fallout exp...
- KQ to add Comoros as a destination
- Uganda to issue more UShs 5 coins!
- Central Bank of Kenya Website is down & out!
- KPLC announces 2005-6 Results
- Rants, Raves & Reviews! Sep 2006
- KenGen makes Kshs 3.8 Billion PAT 2005-6
- Links to access/download Olympia Capital Holdings ...
- Investing In Africa
- NSE dahlings are down... or are they?
- Celtel - The new Africa superbrand?
- Best Option for Kenya's Interconnectivity Dream
- Party Pooper....
- Sad sad story of Zimbabwe
- NSE party will end... when?
- Africa in Bloom
- Safaricom: IPO Mania... Coming soon to the NSE
- Mumias 2005-6 Results are, well, Sweet...
- EADB support Importers over Local Assemblers
- ▼ September (20)