The reason I have KQ as one of my Sep 2006 Raves is their dynamism. After announcing flights to Paris in Oct 2006, they will add French-speaking Comoros in Nov 2006.
The JKIA expansion has finally taken off, 3 years late, but welcomed by KQ since JKIA is their main hub for their rapid growth as a regional airline.
What does Kibaki mean by "ultra-modern facilities" in Wajir & Isiolo? Is this another Eldoret?
Why don't they extend the runway at Eldoret Airport to ease congestion at JKIA?
There are many tourists who care not to see Nairobi but would rather fly to Eldoret then to the Game Reserves & National Parks!
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2008 (170)
- ► 2007 (79)
- Githongo implicated kibaki... Economic fallout exp...
- KQ to add Comoros as a destination
- Uganda to issue more UShs 5 coins!
- Central Bank of Kenya Website is down & out!
- KPLC announces 2005-6 Results
- Rants, Raves & Reviews! Sep 2006
- KenGen makes Kshs 3.8 Billion PAT 2005-6
- Links to access/download Olympia Capital Holdings ...
- Investing In Africa
- NSE dahlings are down... or are they?
- Celtel - The new Africa superbrand?
- Best Option for Kenya's Interconnectivity Dream
- Party Pooper....
- Sad sad story of Zimbabwe
- NSE party will end... when?
- Africa in Bloom
- Safaricom: IPO Mania... Coming soon to the NSE
- Mumias 2005-6 Results are, well, Sweet...
- EADB support Importers over Local Assemblers
- ▼ September (20)