- Are Kenyan sugar barons afraid of Kenana of Sudan?
- Was the sale cancelled because Spectre - owned by the odinga family - lost the bidding?
- How does this look to foreign investors when a 'clean' auction winner loses the deal while the Libyans get Grand Regency after a rigged purchase won by underhand dealings?
- G0K (read the taxpayer not the MPs) will have to compensate the winning bidders!
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- Dead cat bounce at NSE?
- KQ has profitable 1H 2008-9
- Where is the Co-op Bank IPO prospectus?
- NSE going to the dogs?
- Kenyan Banks - Raising Capital
- History - We will NEVER learn
- beth 'brainless' mugo vs NEMA
- Corruption at the United Nations in Kenya
- Kenya to pay $91 million in 2009 for anglo-fleecin...
- NSSF, Discount Securities & atwoli
- Africa - The New Frontier (Part 1)
- Discount Definitely Discounted
- Discount Securities discounted...?
- Zain knock out SafCon
- Oops, alfie "foot in mouth" mutua does it again......
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Is there more to this not-so-sweet story than we know?