The volumes are modest but there is lack of supply thus higher prices expected on Monday.
Some counters were over-sold thus a significant discount on many shares to 'true' value.
Equity Bank released exceptional results leading to a huge increase in price.
HFCK released results that reflect growth. Add the effect of Equity Bank as the largest shareholder. Takeover in the books?
ARM & Carbacid had decent results given the poor economy post-election.
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- Dead cat bounce at NSE?
- KQ has profitable 1H 2008-9
- Where is the Co-op Bank IPO prospectus?
- NSE going to the dogs?
- Kenyan Banks - Raising Capital
- History - We will NEVER learn
- beth 'brainless' mugo vs NEMA
- Corruption at the United Nations in Kenya
- Kenya to pay $91 million in 2009 for anglo-fleecin...
- NSSF, Discount Securities & atwoli
- Africa - The New Frontier (Part 1)
- Discount Definitely Discounted
- Discount Securities discounted...?
- Zain knock out SafCon
- Oops, alfie "foot in mouth" mutua does it again......
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)