Is francis 'loudmouth' atwoli the head of a mob family?
Why is it that the workers don't kick him out?
The guy's (entire) family works at the NSSF & he is a critic of attempts made to clean up deadwood.
Kenyans should have a choice of NOT investing with/through the NSSF. Yes, they need competition from private providers. I am not saying the private funds will do any better but there should be a choice...
So... NSSF might have lost KES 1.4 billion ($20 million) by dealing through shady brokers... and this is the tip of the iceberg...
BTW... Centum and DSL shared the same office building... hmmm... do you think Centum invested thru DSL as well?
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- Dead cat bounce at NSE?
- KQ has profitable 1H 2008-9
- Where is the Co-op Bank IPO prospectus?
- NSE going to the dogs?
- Kenyan Banks - Raising Capital
- History - We will NEVER learn
- beth 'brainless' mugo vs NEMA
- Corruption at the United Nations in Kenya
- Kenya to pay $91 million in 2009 for anglo-fleecin...
- NSSF, Discount Securities & atwoli
- Africa - The New Frontier (Part 1)
- Discount Definitely Discounted
- Discount Securities discounted...?
- Zain knock out SafCon
- Oops, alfie "foot in mouth" mutua does it again......
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)