BusinessWeek has an interesting article how (major) airports reflect the country at large.
So what does JKIA remind you of?
I think JKIA is a little like River Road... bustling but seedy. Folks sleeping on the sidewalks. Dirty. Multiple dukas on either side of the 'walkway/road'. Il-mannered staff. Unattended desks. Matatu stand.
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- Fertiliser Scams - Follow the blogger
- Subsidised Fertiliser Scams - I told you
- Anglo-Leasing & amos wako
- Somali pirates killed - Good riddance!
- Kill the Somali Pirates
- Obama bows before king abdullah
- Safaricom enters the Gambling business
- Kenol Share Price Shenanigans
- Price-fixing & manipulation at the NSE - Idiots
- JKIA reminds you of _________?
- muhoho-ho-ho (corrupt? inept? Or both?)back at KAA...
- I&M Bank has a very profitable 2008 - but 2009?
- Headlines We Would Love To See - April Fool's Day
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2008 (170)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)