Thanks to the wrangles on the Board of CMC... some directors will start running scared at some of the listed firms on the NSE...
These firms are typically controlled by a few shareholders but often have a majority shareholder often through proxies. An interesting tidbit is that these firms are often poor performers but have lots of deals with Related Parties.
Hah... so let me leave it open to my readers to tell me which ones they think fit the mold?
- ► 2012 (29)
- Business Daily... Quality? Editorial Failure?
- Kibaki & the Demolition Squad
- The Dollarization of Kenya
- A Rant On Public Finances
- Price Controls - Failures Abound in the Fuel Secto...
- East African Community - Union? What Union?
- Price Controls - Failures
- Syokimau - The saga continues...
- Syokimau - Smoke, Mirrors & Bullshit
- Syokimau - Land Rights (or lack thereof) in Kenya
- Cement Firms in East Africa
- Insider Dealing on Nairobi Securities Exchange
- Kenya in 2012
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2008 (170)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)