So AFTER the demolition of houses built in Syokimau, there will be a probe on why they were demolished?
Probe starts on Syokimau house demolitions
What I (& many Kenyans) want to know is why the developments were allowed by the relevant authorities in the first place...?
Via NTV - More than meets the eye
I am sure corruption was involved & of any of the property owners engaged in bribing officials of the municipality then they deserved the fate that befell them. Nevertheless, I have a feeling there were amny innocent victims too.
See earlier blog post on Lack of Land Rights In Kenya
- ► 2012 (29)
- Business Daily... Quality? Editorial Failure?
- Kibaki & the Demolition Squad
- The Dollarization of Kenya
- A Rant On Public Finances
- Price Controls - Failures Abound in the Fuel Secto...
- East African Community - Union? What Union?
- Price Controls - Failures
- Syokimau - The saga continues...
- Syokimau - Smoke, Mirrors & Bullshit
- Syokimau - Land Rights (or lack thereof) in Kenya
- Cement Firms in East Africa
- Insider Dealing on Nairobi Securities Exchange
- Kenya in 2012
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2008 (170)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)