Hey! Olympia Capital has a website! This is a recent but welcome development. Better late then never. I hope they keep it up-to-date.
All listed companies should have at least a basic website where we can get information on them.
Olympia Capital Holdings (Kenya) Website
(Plush-Yokota is the S.African firm Olympia Capital Corp (Botswana) acquired in November 2006).
Since the Olympia shares are trading Ex-Rights which means buying the shares does not entitle you to receiving Rights. Nevertheless, you do own part of the company. And one can sell these shares at any time during the Rights Offer as well as before the "new" shares are issued.
More details later!
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2008 (170)
- More Corruption?
- Rights Issues - For Non-Shareholders
- Rights Offers - How they work
- Olympia Holdings (almost) home & dry...
- The Nairobi Stock ATM... Olympia, Diamond Trust & ...
- Olympia Rights in major trade
- My Stocks
- Rwanda - The Switzerland of Africa?
- VWAP (on the NSE pricelist) - Please help me!
- Olympia Capital Holdings Rights Offer - Queries Pa...
- Olympia Capital Holdings - Rights Offer
- Why are we afraid of Egypt?
- Healthcare (or lack thereof) in Kenya!
- Olympia Capital Holdings Rights Offer
- Kenya's triumphs at the IAAF World Athletics Champ...
- ▼ September (16)
- ► 2006 (99)