Sigh... I feel sorry for KQ among other airlines that suffer do to the stupidity reigning at JKIA...
Apparently, the JKIA management (what qualifications does muhohohoho have to be running the KAA???) believes one runway is enough... whereas for safety & efficiency there need to be be at least 2 runways!!!
Another plane burst its tires on the runway... I would like to know the cause (debris on the runway?)... and the airport was shut down. Again!!!
The other day the airport was closed down for 2 days since there were no landing lights!!!
A 2nd runway would allow flights to land & leave even if one runway is damaged or closed for maintenance or due to a crash/accident.
JKIA was built to handle 2mn passengers but handles over 4.4mn passengers. With the rapid growth of KQ & increased local airlines/flights as well as additional international airlines flying into nairobi, there is a need for increased capacity for the aircraft.
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2008 (170)
- So how much moi and his cronies steal?
- What is "Variable Weighted Average Price"
- NSE is unfair to Francis Thuo customers!
- Safaricom - 10% (not 5%) was stolen!
- More small cars coming our way from India...
- Housewife make Millions... trading stocks & forex!...
- Cheetahs vs Hippos
- Her... She... is... Mine...
- Why JKIA needs a 2nd runway...
- How to buy shares offered under a Rights Issue
- Olympia Capital Holdings announces Rights price......
- Nakumatt eyes Ugandan chain?
- For the Obama fans... the Obama Girl...
- Are all Telekoms or Telkoms the same the world ove...
- Business Process Outsourcing...
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2006 (99)