Pathetic website. www.cma.or.ke
I could not find links on the site to provide feedback. The enquiries & feedback link was little more than a list of press announcements. Lousy website. Did I say that again?
I could not find e-mail addresses for the management... or the Board. Talk of transperancy (or lack thereof). Snail mail contact info... how 1980s...
Did I mention... the latest Annual Report they have online is for 2006... it is almost 6 months after their year end... And the CMA is supposed to enforce the requirement to publish results for Listed firms. Shouldn't the CMA be pro-active?
Are you surprised why Kenya's financial markets are lethargic... scandals & scams abound... and incompetence is the order of the day? It starts at the top...
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- Tsavo Securities plans to buy 51% of Crossfield Se...
- Despondency & the common Kenyan (wo)man
- Grand "Corruption" Regency
- City Trust & Business Daily goofs!
- CMA's website
- SafCon - The scam
- CMA - Are they serious?
- Drummond in trouble OR Business Daily screws up. A...
- Do not re-elect any MP who rejects taxation of the...
- Would Africans elect Obama to be a president?
- Safari-Con debuts
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)