Safaricom seems to settled at 7/- for now... For additional details go to Bankelele.blogspot.com
So the 'foreigners' got 2bn shares @ a mere 5.50 thus giving them KShs 3bn for doing nothing!
Whereas the 'retail' Kenyan's money was tied up for 7 weeks, the 'foreigners' had to pay on 4 June 2008... essentially paying almost zero in interest.
The 'foreigners' - less than 100 even though they got 2,000,000,000 shares... that is 20,000,000 apiece - and who are thought to be the faceless corrupt in the current government.
As someone asked... "Whose goat have you stolen"?
Who suffered? The poor Kenyan who got a mere 420 shares!!!! And the GoK who lost KSh 3bn by under-pricing the shares.
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- Tsavo Securities plans to buy 51% of Crossfield Se...
- Despondency & the common Kenyan (wo)man
- Grand "Corruption" Regency
- City Trust & Business Daily goofs!
- CMA's website
- SafCon - The scam
- CMA - Are they serious?
- Drummond in trouble OR Business Daily screws up. A...
- Do not re-elect any MP who rejects taxation of the...
- Would Africans elect Obama to be a president?
- Safari-Con debuts
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)