A friend has been trying to get information on or about the CMA but the website provides little or outdated information. There has been an improvements since I posted a rant about it.
Does this mean someone from the CMA reads my blog?
Anyway... so I checked the website out & whereas it looks better but there are problems with the downloads. The 2007 annual report would not open up & the message was 'a damaged file'.
No e-mails are listed so how does one get in touch with the 'powers-that-be'.
There was a complaints section but the complaints form was damaged & the complaints procedure was blankety-blank. Way to go...
I do hope someone from the CMA reads this & fixes it.
Does anyone have e-mail addresses for the head honchos there?
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- Tsavo Securities plans to buy 51% of Crossfield Se...
- Despondency & the common Kenyan (wo)man
- Grand "Corruption" Regency
- City Trust & Business Daily goofs!
- CMA's website
- SafCon - The scam
- CMA - Are they serious?
- Drummond in trouble OR Business Daily screws up. A...
- Do not re-elect any MP who rejects taxation of the...
- Would Africans elect Obama to be a president?
- Safari-Con debuts
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)