I do not have additional details except as provided by Business Daily but this should be interesting... Nevertheless, is a broker really worth KES 600mn?
We need more details coz some of the funds might be used to add capital to the business as well. I wonder what Suntra is valued at...?
BTW, there is no value to Crossfield's business from what I have been told... so the price is merely for the license?
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- Tsavo Securities plans to buy 51% of Crossfield Se...
- Despondency & the common Kenyan (wo)man
- Grand "Corruption" Regency
- City Trust & Business Daily goofs!
- CMA's website
- SafCon - The scam
- CMA - Are they serious?
- Drummond in trouble OR Business Daily screws up. A...
- Do not re-elect any MP who rejects taxation of the...
- Would Africans elect Obama to be a president?
- Safari-Con debuts
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)