Apparently, Lee Kuan Yew went to Harvard in the early days to talk to the economists (among others) to figure out HOW he can lead his country to greater heights.
What was kenyatta doing? He was touring Kenya to figure out how much more land he could grab!
moi was no better...
There is a difference between LEADERS (like Yew) and CROOKS who pretend to be leaders (like kenyatta & moi)...
Don't give me the BS about kenyatta dealing with multiple tribes & political expediency.
If Kenya had had leaders, the ethnic problems would not arise. Its the CORRUPT that render Nations apart.
Cosomopolitan leaders like;
Tom Mboya (who was a Nairobi MP thus supported by more than just Luos)
Joseph Murumbi (who quit after seeing how kenyatta & his cronies were out to screw Kenya)
Pio Gama Pinto (the first high-profile politician to be murdered)
JM Kariuki (who was the only prminent Kikuyu politician to go for Mboya's funeral)
were all killed or sidelined...
I hope we choose someone who is a LEADER not of the same mold as the presidents of the past!
Just imagine if we had a Yew as president!
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2008 (170)
- ► 2007 (79)
- Eveready EA to go public - Offer for Sale
- Oil Majors getting a BUM rap - Its politics not ec...
- Am I looking at KQ thru rose-coloured glasses?
- Rave - KQ has another banner (Half) Year
- Premier World Investor (Warren Buffett) does not b...
- RAVE - For Ibrahim Mo and his "Best Prez" prize!
- Can we sue the NSE for their idiotic errors?
- Blogger Problems --- pondering shift to Vox or Wor...
- NSE makes simple (idiotic) errors...
- Lee Kuan Yew for President (Again)
- Eveready (among others) prepares for IPO
- ICDCIC announces a 10:1 split... and great results...
- Olympia Capital Holdings zooms ahead!
- East African Federation - Is this an April 1 joke?...
- Forget the lethargic NSE - Kenyans take matter int...
- Sasini - Bonus? Rights? Acquisition? Or something ...
- Dream Team for Kenya, by Kenyans, of Kenyans
- My Dream Team for Kenya
- A True Economic Union Can Benefit ALL E.African Co...
- ▼ October (19)