KUDOS to Kenyan entrepreneurs who have started off Financial Information websites!
Here are a few websites that I have used. I have brief reviews which I will update.
Please send me other websites/links - that I missed - as well as your reviews.
I am biased towards websites that highlight the Nairobi Stock Exchange...
Eight - Updated prices on an 15-minute delay. I wish they showed trading & volumes as well.
Nairobist - Great info & updates. Reviewed here.
Investing In Africa - Great info. Paid site for excellent newsletters. Reviewed here.
My Stocks - Great features & interface. Definitely worth a visit.
Stock Detective - Well written features
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2008 (170)
- ► 2007 (79)
- Eveready EA to go public - Offer for Sale
- Oil Majors getting a BUM rap - Its politics not ec...
- Am I looking at KQ thru rose-coloured glasses?
- Rave - KQ has another banner (Half) Year
- Premier World Investor (Warren Buffett) does not b...
- RAVE - For Ibrahim Mo and his "Best Prez" prize!
- Can we sue the NSE for their idiotic errors?
- Blogger Problems --- pondering shift to Vox or Wor...
- NSE makes simple (idiotic) errors...
- Lee Kuan Yew for President (Again)
- Eveready (among others) prepares for IPO
- ICDCIC announces a 10:1 split... and great results...
- Olympia Capital Holdings zooms ahead!
- East African Federation - Is this an April 1 joke?...
- Forget the lethargic NSE - Kenyans take matter int...
- Sasini - Bonus? Rights? Acquisition? Or something ...
- Dream Team for Kenya, by Kenyans, of Kenyans
- My Dream Team for Kenya
- A True Economic Union Can Benefit ALL E.African Co...
- ▼ October (19)