Ibrahim Mo (of Celtel fame) has launched a "competition" for best African president... the winner gets $5 Million!
This is a great idea... in spite of the critics objections....
Who do you think will win?
Does someone have a ready list of all African presidents?
Of the presidents I know.... I vote for Paul Kagame (Rwanda)
Others potential winners:
Thabo Mbeki (S. Africa)
Those who will definitely NOT win:
muggz mugabe (Zimbabwe) - Human Rights abuses & decrepit economy
bashir (Sudan) - Darfur genocide
geddi or something like that (Somalia) - He is sitting pretty in Kenya!
kikwete (Tanzania) - Short-sightedness in economic matters
museveni - blew it with 3rd term!
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2008 (170)
- ► 2007 (79)
- Eveready EA to go public - Offer for Sale
- Oil Majors getting a BUM rap - Its politics not ec...
- Am I looking at KQ thru rose-coloured glasses?
- Rave - KQ has another banner (Half) Year
- Premier World Investor (Warren Buffett) does not b...
- RAVE - For Ibrahim Mo and his "Best Prez" prize!
- Can we sue the NSE for their idiotic errors?
- Blogger Problems --- pondering shift to Vox or Wor...
- NSE makes simple (idiotic) errors...
- Lee Kuan Yew for President (Again)
- Eveready (among others) prepares for IPO
- ICDCIC announces a 10:1 split... and great results...
- Olympia Capital Holdings zooms ahead!
- East African Federation - Is this an April 1 joke?...
- Forget the lethargic NSE - Kenyans take matter int...
- Sasini - Bonus? Rights? Acquisition? Or something ...
- Dream Team for Kenya, by Kenyans, of Kenyans
- My Dream Team for Kenya
- A True Economic Union Can Benefit ALL E.African Co...
- ▼ October (19)