El Presidente: Lee Kuan Yew
- Former PM of Singapore.
- A benevolent dictator & true leader who who guided Singapore from the dregs of poverty to being an Asian Tiger. Singapore for all intents & purposes is an INDUSTRIALISED nation.
Economic Czar: Manmohan Singh
- Current PM of India & former Finance (technocrat) Minister. The reforms launched in the 1990s have propeled India's economy into the top 20. Poverty still remains an issue but the progress made is phenomenal.
Foreign Affairs/Chief Diplomat: Nelson Mandela
- Well respected & liked. Almost a saint! For all the criticism, Mandela voluntarily left the S.African presidency after one term - which begs the question; was he a real African president? - which has endeared him to many around the world. It is this selflessness that gives him diplomatic heft.
Internal Affairs: Vladmir Putin or Rudy Guiliani
- Putin - Current President of Russia. Tough guy who will take care of any Mafiosi out there! Just don't ask how he does it! Not as a Prez but definitely a great guy for keeping crooks in check!
- Guiliani - Did wonders in New York. Showed real leadership mettle on 9/11 and its aftermath.
IT: Bill Gates or Sam Pitroda
- Bill Gates- Do I say?
- Sam - Genius who revamped India's telcom system in the 1990s & partially responsible for India's booming IT sector. Took a salary of $1/year!
- Warren - My hero....
- Bill - The Warren of Bonds
Transportation: Titus Naikuni or outsource to UPS
- Naikuni - Did a great job as PS until moi fired him over the radio. Naikuni responded with something on the lines of "Thanks to whoever fired me"... Hah, chutzpah! Prior to joining the government as PS, he was MD of Magadi Soda & currently CEO of KQ. KQ's profitability has grown exponentially during Naikuni's leadership.
- UPS - "Big Brown" is one of the world's largest logistics & transportation firm & has its own fleet of aircraft (235+ aircraft; compare KQ at 22), semi-trucks, storefronts & freight cars!
Environment, Water & Forests: Wangari Maathai
- Nobel Prize winner who REFUSED to take up a ministerial post when she felt the government's policies did not reflect her views.
- Has done wonders for Nairobi even with idiotic politicians trying to override him!
- A despotic guy but RESULTS...
- Former PS without political experience - a huge PLUS- thus trusted by Kenyans. He was the CEO of Transperancy International until he was made PS. Living in exile since he fears - rightly so - for his life were he to return to Kenya while michuki, karua & kibz are in power.