According to the Nation Susan Mudhune the immediate former chairperson of KCB has retired. Or is it poor reporting by Nation? Or slow updates by KCB?
She still appears - as of 2 July - on the KCB Bank website as a director.
The only other woman to chair an AGM, for a listed company, was Susan Mudhune chairing Kenya Commercial Bank, but without the benefit of a woman chief executive. Ms Mudhune retired from the bank’s board last month.
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- KPLC = mini-KRA
- How the KRA & govt kill local businesses!
- Poor KPLC
- African Despots - Back to the Future...
- The Libyans lay down the law...
- The good life...
- Makeovers at Nation & Standard online...
- Spare the rod and spoil the child...
- The case of disappearing land...
- What Ghana's crooks learnt from Kenya...
- Can Africa be salvaged... in my lifetime?
- Nairobi City Council - Idiots or Smart?
- Set a thief to catch a thief...
- East African - Errors Galore!
- Kenyans & AGMs
- $3 million house for VP
- Uchumi real estate & Grand Regency Hotel
- Orengo vs Kimunya. Don't threaten but sue! And may...
- No to subsidies!
- Olympia Capital Holdings - Final Results 2007-8
- NSE Compensation Fund runs out...
- kimunya - the sacrificial lamb?
- Has Susan Mudhune resigned from KCB's Board?
- Open Letter to all listed firms on the NSE - Grand...
- Grand Regency Hotel - IPO? Dreaming...
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)