Kenya is Africa's teacher in the dark arts...
mugabe the neanderthal stole the election after seeing the success that kibz had in Kenya... and mbeki the appeaser has convinced MDC to 'marry' ZANU to form a "Grand Coalition'. Hmmm... sounds just like Kenya!
Now Ghana's crooked elite are planning a mobitelea on Ghana Telecom similar to Kenya's Safaricom... yes, Kenya has a lot to teach... pity it is all in the realm of the crooked ways!
So... as I posed in my earlier blog post... if Africans lined up all the corrupt politicians and drove a stake through their hearts, after shooting them - twice, just in case - through their noggins... would this be considered an act of kindness or genocide?
(Genocide... I ask? Well, it would eliminate an entire group... not bound by ethnicity but by lack of ethics)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- KPLC = mini-KRA
- How the KRA & govt kill local businesses!
- Poor KPLC
- African Despots - Back to the Future...
- The Libyans lay down the law...
- The good life...
- Makeovers at Nation & Standard online...
- Spare the rod and spoil the child...
- The case of disappearing land...
- What Ghana's crooks learnt from Kenya...
- Can Africa be salvaged... in my lifetime?
- Nairobi City Council - Idiots or Smart?
- Set a thief to catch a thief...
- East African - Errors Galore!
- Kenyans & AGMs
- $3 million house for VP
- Uchumi real estate & Grand Regency Hotel
- Orengo vs Kimunya. Don't threaten but sue! And may...
- No to subsidies!
- Olympia Capital Holdings - Final Results 2007-8
- NSE Compensation Fund runs out...
- kimunya - the sacrificial lamb?
- Has Susan Mudhune resigned from KCB's Board?
- Open Letter to all listed firms on the NSE - Grand...
- Grand Regency Hotel - IPO? Dreaming...
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)