Yes... alfie the brown-noser told off the then Senator Obama on his visit to Kenya in 2006... and now alfie backed his boss' call for a public holiday to celebrate the same Senator Obama's victory...
It's going to be a hoot when ratega ogego (Kenya's ambassador to the USA) has to meet Prez Obama!
Ogego said to Obama "You deliberately, without real cause or reason, other than what appears to seek cheap publicity and inconsequential populism, chose to publicly attack the democratically elected Government of Kenya, in total disregard for the requisite protocol and acceptable methods to address the issues you raised, what with programmed appointments to meet Cabinet ministers and even the Head of State, since your visit was official,"
And mr. ogego... did your boss wake up one morning & declare a holiday for Obama? Could it have been for "cheap publicity and inconsequential populism"?
More articles on alfie's gaffes or simply doing his masters' bidding...
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- Land Theft - The Kibaki Years
- How the Kenyan government sabotages success at KQ
- Is Kenya headed for a recession?
- A fox guarding the hen-house
- JKIA is a dump...
- Why Kenya continues to lag...
- Nairobbery - Yes, we are back!
- Why do we import food from China?
- alfie 'foot-in-mouth' mutua calls Obama ignorant
- Big Governments & Corruption - Bedfellows
- Kenyan 'business' reporting - Pathetic or Worse?
- Obama Day? Stupid or merely Silly?
- Return of Big Government?
- Nairobi City Council - Bouquets & Barbs
- Kenya - No rule of Law
- ▼ November (15)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)