Ahhh... the Nairobbery we all know so well... and the police?
Complicit? Yes, according to Tim Muriuki of NCBDA
Vision 2030 - Kenya plans to be the world's gangster exchange... Gotham move over!
Does the government realize that tourism is on shaky ground & such incidents will only scare the tourists away from Nairobi?
Being an entrepreneur is tough at the best of times. I am not surprised that many folks don't want to bother starting businesses in Kenya unless its mere trading or the 'briefcase' bunch.
BTW, the latest robbery took place 800 metres from (Un)Vigilance House... the seat of the Kenya Police. So would you go shopping for substantial items in the CBD?
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- Land Theft - The Kibaki Years
- How the Kenyan government sabotages success at KQ
- Is Kenya headed for a recession?
- A fox guarding the hen-house
- JKIA is a dump...
- Why Kenya continues to lag...
- Nairobbery - Yes, we are back!
- Why do we import food from China?
- alfie 'foot-in-mouth' mutua calls Obama ignorant
- Big Governments & Corruption - Bedfellows
- Kenyan 'business' reporting - Pathetic or Worse?
- Obama Day? Stupid or merely Silly?
- Return of Big Government?
- Nairobi City Council - Bouquets & Barbs
- Kenya - No rule of Law
- ▼ November (15)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)