Well... it seems that little has changed since jomo 'I love stealing land' kenyatta's & dan ' I am a thief' moi's days...
Land allocated to the Lady Northey Home Registered Trustees is in the process of being grabbed. In all fairness, the grab started before kibz became prez but the theft needs to be stopped. kibz needs to ensure that his last 4 years show a commitment to cutting down corruption...
I would like to see the best use for the land BUT not the current spate of thievery. Where is Orengo?
I note that any land 'donated' to the City Council of Nairobi is bound to be grabbed. Remember the Jeevanjee Gardens? If not for the valiant efforts of Mr. Jeevanjee's granddaughter among other do-gooders, we would have some ugly shopping mall belonging to a bunch of crooked former councillors!!!
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- Land Theft - The Kibaki Years
- How the Kenyan government sabotages success at KQ
- Is Kenya headed for a recession?
- A fox guarding the hen-house
- JKIA is a dump...
- Why Kenya continues to lag...
- Nairobbery - Yes, we are back!
- Why do we import food from China?
- alfie 'foot-in-mouth' mutua calls Obama ignorant
- Big Governments & Corruption - Bedfellows
- Kenyan 'business' reporting - Pathetic or Worse?
- Obama Day? Stupid or merely Silly?
- Return of Big Government?
- Nairobi City Council - Bouquets & Barbs
- Kenya - No rule of Law
- ▼ November (15)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)