The CBK governor (ndungu) was mouthing off idiotic growth numbers (7%) earlier in the year after the Post-Election Violence while his more sensible colleuage Prof. Ryan was counseling caution (2-3%).
Well... it turns out that Ryan's estimates will be far closer to the truth... especially with inflation in the 20% region... and this AFTER the state subsidies for maize kicks in...
BTW... How many axles does this 128-tyre monster have?
Do you think the (corrupt) police officers will ask for a 128,000 bribe to let it through?
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- KQ has very profitable 3Q 2008-9
- Uganda Banking Sector
- Corruption at KPC continues unabated - Higher fuel...
- Discredited ECK employees to get 500 million
- Mega-corruption at the Central Bank of Kenya
- Rwanda - The New Hope of Africa
- Am I a fool for not stealing?
- He is back... Corruption in Kenya... Aluta Continu...
- Is Africa cursed?
- The Top 20 African Billionaires
- Congrats to Obama & what Africa can learn...
- Why would anyone take Kenyans seriously?
- Kenya Airports Authority - Coldtusker vindicated -...
- Price Controls & favoritism for NOCK - More future...
- KPC-Triton Scam: Daily Nation makes a faux pas... ...
- Weekly Citizen's take on KPC-Triton scam
- Kenya's reliability suffers blow after KPC scam
- Scandal rocks KPC - Coldtusker told you...
- Triton - KPC alledgely in cahoots with Triton
- Where hither the Kenya Shilling?
- Coldtusker is Twittering
- Novelty in the airline industry - airtime for flig...
- Kenya Ferries Ltd - Ferries stall - Deja Vu
- CBK governor & his pies in the sky (and a MONSTER ...
- Kenyan Government Officials overpaid?
- Government Blunders/Corruption continues in Fuel S...
- France's First Ladies...
- ▼ January (27)
- ► 2008 (170)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)