KPC's fraudulent activities has scarred Kenya's 'reputation' as a reliable trading partner.
Rwanda is seeking alternates to Kenya for its fuel supplies. Furthermore, some idiots (newspaper journalists, KPC & the always gullible Kenyan public) claimed that the Oil Marketers were exporting fuel meant for local consumption. It turns out that both Uganda & Rwanda faced massive fuel shortfalls thanks to KPC's complicity & idiocy in the theft of fuel from their depots!
Basically, there was not enough fuel for local or export since there was no fuel... despite fake adverts in the Kenyan newspapers about the quantities 'available' or 'pumped'.
And Kenyan newspapers were also compromised or just stupid & they hardly research their business reporting. Even raila & kibz got into the act... blaming 'cartels'... notice how quiet they have been of late? Maybe they are choking on humble pie?
And KPC blamed everyone else... KPLC, Shippers, Oil Marketers, etc
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- KQ has very profitable 3Q 2008-9
- Uganda Banking Sector
- Corruption at KPC continues unabated - Higher fuel...
- Discredited ECK employees to get 500 million
- Mega-corruption at the Central Bank of Kenya
- Rwanda - The New Hope of Africa
- Am I a fool for not stealing?
- He is back... Corruption in Kenya... Aluta Continu...
- Is Africa cursed?
- The Top 20 African Billionaires
- Congrats to Obama & what Africa can learn...
- Why would anyone take Kenyans seriously?
- Kenya Airports Authority - Coldtusker vindicated -...
- Price Controls & favoritism for NOCK - More future...
- KPC-Triton Scam: Daily Nation makes a faux pas... ...
- Weekly Citizen's take on KPC-Triton scam
- Kenya's reliability suffers blow after KPC scam
- Scandal rocks KPC - Coldtusker told you...
- Triton - KPC alledgely in cahoots with Triton
- Where hither the Kenya Shilling?
- Coldtusker is Twittering
- Novelty in the airline industry - airtime for flig...
- Kenya Ferries Ltd - Ferries stall - Deja Vu
- CBK governor & his pies in the sky (and a MONSTER ...
- Kenyan Government Officials overpaid?
- Government Blunders/Corruption continues in Fuel S...
- France's First Ladies...
- ▼ January (27)
- ► 2008 (170)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)