Gautrain is a world-class train system being built in S.Africa. Amazing.
In the meantime, the Kenyan government is hosting a 'Kenya We Want' conference. What bullshit. A little common sense would be much cheaper!
kibaki should fire ALL his corrupt & inept ministers (incl saitoti, kimunya, etc) & a huge chunk of our problems would be solved.
kibaki should reveal WHY the libyans (among other groups) are being favoured. And STOP the favouritism & nepotism.
Kenyans want to know if the libyans contributed funds towards kibaki's re-election campaign in exchange for sweetheart deals. No more sweetheart deals.
If the GoK privatised KPC among other government institutions, then we would not need silly conferences.
Raila should drop his opposition to PRIVATE investments. This is not the communist Soviet republic. We need COMPETITION.
All MPs & ministers should pay taxes on their entire salaries & perks! And their pay should be linked to performance!
Common sense is not so common. Or is the conference simply another way to siphon government funds & provide PR?
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- ColdTusker applies for the Greatest Job in the Wor...
- Kenya Airways - Oversold?
- Buy Kenyan, Build Kenya
- Family firms out-perform 'public' firms
- NSSF (Kenya) vs Temasek (Singapore)
- Fertilizer Imports have started - Scams come next
- Sameer Africa posts better results - Not really
- Coming soon to Kenya - The Grand Fertilizer Scam
- Tidbits - just for you!
- Rwanda - The New Hope of Africa Part 2
- Kenya Airport Authority - Corrupt & Inept
- I want me a BarackBerry
- Is South Africa really part of Sub-Saharan Africa?...
- roocy kibaki blames saitoti for molo deaths
- KQ announces profit warning
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2008 (170)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)