The idiots at Kenya Airport Authority are it again!
The corrupt & inept (yep, both) could not 'control' the electricity outage situation at the Mombasa 'International' Airport.
Shouldn't MIA have an emergency electricity generator that powers basic functions so the airport can continue running albeit at a 'slower' pace?
What about a contingency plan to provide chairs, shade or water to passengers stuck at the airport?
I have railed against the corrupt & inept idiots running KAA & how they sabotage Kenya's tourism industry.
This a mere sample... there are dozens of horror stories of KAA's ineptness!
July 2007 - Landing lights out
Oct 2008 - No generators at the airport
I feel sorry for the passengers, tourists, KQ & other airlines operating in Kenya.
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- ColdTusker applies for the Greatest Job in the Wor...
- Kenya Airways - Oversold?
- Buy Kenyan, Build Kenya
- Family firms out-perform 'public' firms
- NSSF (Kenya) vs Temasek (Singapore)
- Fertilizer Imports have started - Scams come next
- Sameer Africa posts better results - Not really
- Coming soon to Kenya - The Grand Fertilizer Scam
- Tidbits - just for you!
- Rwanda - The New Hope of Africa Part 2
- Kenya Airport Authority - Corrupt & Inept
- I want me a BarackBerry
- Is South Africa really part of Sub-Saharan Africa?...
- roocy kibaki blames saitoti for molo deaths
- KQ announces profit warning
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2008 (170)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)