Japan's Finance Minister resigns coz he appeared to be drunk at a conference. He claims it was a combination of jet lag & cold medicine.
Kenya's current FM, uhuru kenyatta, looks drunk. All the time. Just joking. I hope he does better than most of the jokers Kenya has had in the past especially the george 'goldenberg' saitoti.
We all know Kenya's former FM (guess who???) is a former drunk. Kudos to him on kicking the habit but not the lethargy.
Now for the serious part: Kenyan ministers NEVER resign for any sort of foible or corruption. Starting with paul ngei to william ruto. And so many in between!!!
African legislators are crooks. No matter where.
KPC in more trouble. Again!!! Kenol-Kobil plays tough with KPC.
BBK's group results PBT up 13% but PAT up 12.5% (EPS of 4.10), BBK is trading at a historic P/E of 10.
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- ColdTusker applies for the Greatest Job in the Wor...
- Kenya Airways - Oversold?
- Buy Kenyan, Build Kenya
- Family firms out-perform 'public' firms
- NSSF (Kenya) vs Temasek (Singapore)
- Fertilizer Imports have started - Scams come next
- Sameer Africa posts better results - Not really
- Coming soon to Kenya - The Grand Fertilizer Scam
- Tidbits - just for you!
- Rwanda - The New Hope of Africa Part 2
- Kenya Airport Authority - Corrupt & Inept
- I want me a BarackBerry
- Is South Africa really part of Sub-Saharan Africa?...
- roocy kibaki blames saitoti for molo deaths
- KQ announces profit warning
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2008 (170)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)