Unlike Kenya, Rwanda (under Paul Kagame) is taking a serious stand against corruption.
When I spoke to folks doing business in Rwanda, they say corruption tends to be low-level but structures are in place to deal with serious corruption.
Paul Kagame wants to make Rwanda the Singapore of Africa. Paul is a 'benevolent dictator' on a similar plane as Lee Kuan Yew & he is reportedly as clean as it gets.
Paul - unlike most African rulers (thieves) gave up his ancestral land since he did not need it!!!
In Kenya, jomo kenyatta & dan moi were unabashed kleptocrats!
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- ColdTusker applies for the Greatest Job in the Wor...
- Kenya Airways - Oversold?
- Buy Kenyan, Build Kenya
- Family firms out-perform 'public' firms
- NSSF (Kenya) vs Temasek (Singapore)
- Fertilizer Imports have started - Scams come next
- Sameer Africa posts better results - Not really
- Coming soon to Kenya - The Grand Fertilizer Scam
- Tidbits - just for you!
- Rwanda - The New Hope of Africa Part 2
- Kenya Airport Authority - Corrupt & Inept
- I want me a BarackBerry
- Is South Africa really part of Sub-Saharan Africa?...
- roocy kibaki blames saitoti for molo deaths
- KQ announces profit warning
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2008 (170)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)