I had reviewed some websites that I felt provided "missing" information on stocks as well as stockmarkets in Africa.
Anyway, I beat out Barrons! Yahooooo!
Barrons, a prominent national Finance weekly paper in the USA is published by the folks of the Wall Street Journal, quoted Ryan Shen-Hoover of the newletter Investing In Africa. This is a pan-African newsletter thus covers more than just Kenya.
For all the "flaws" in Africa, Africa is a real diamond in the rough... we just need to make the right cuts & then polish it just right... Investing In Africa is like the miner who dsicovers the stones for you!
To my original list I shall add... Jijini Markets. They need to work in more features.
I can't say enough good things about www.eight.co.ke who are far ahead of their competitors with their 15 minute updates... I wish the NSE would "copy" what these entrepreneurs are doing... OR co-opt them... after all it can only help!
My favourite in terms of "presentation" & features is My Stocks.
For content - Nairobist still leads the pack!
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2008 (170)
- ► 2007 (79)
- Williamson Tea Announces superb 1H 2006-7 Results
- Port Privatisation (without hidden shareholdings!)...
- Justice Delayed is Justice Denied!
- Potholes at Kisumu Airport???
- Kisumu Airport Closed - Runways washed out!
- What is 10% of Safaricom worth?
- Standard & Kenya Times silent on Mobitelea scam!
- The Mystery Deepens while the Government Dithers
- Vodafone's 2005 Annual Report
- Nigeria's State of Aviation - Could this happen to...
- Who says Kenya needs Aid? Just ask gichuru for a l...
- moi & cronies - Thieves Inc...
- Tanzania faces MASSIVE electricty shortage! Kenyan...
- The Passing of A Giant - Milton Friedman
- How China dominates Manufacturing - The Labour Fac...
- Kenya opts for Fibre-optic Undersea Cable System
- African Governments & High Fuel Prices
- Update on the Oil Industry in Kenya
- Reviewed Site Featured in Barrons!
- Eveready OFS picking up steam
- What are the results of the investigation on City ...
- Eveready is ready. Are you?
- A must read for those who love Stock Splits
- Banks' profits rise 3Q 2006 vs 3Q 2005
- Barclays announces Bonus & Rights
- Why the price of Petrol remains high
- City Trust hit KES 500 (6 Nov 2006)
- Rant - Where is the 1 Nov 2006 NSE price list?
- ▼ November (28)