Does anyone know of the results of the supposed investigation into the huge price increase (+325%) of City Trust after the announcement of the dividend?
I have never heard anything on the EA Cables investigation nor any others!
Shouldn't the conclusions be PUBLIC knowledge since the public is affected?
What will happen if there are no trades for City Trust at 407/- or within the 10% band?
Does the price adjust downwards?
How (since bids/offered are not reported on the NSE pricelist)?
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2008 (170)
- ► 2007 (79)
- Williamson Tea Announces superb 1H 2006-7 Results
- Port Privatisation (without hidden shareholdings!)...
- Justice Delayed is Justice Denied!
- Potholes at Kisumu Airport???
- Kisumu Airport Closed - Runways washed out!
- What is 10% of Safaricom worth?
- Standard & Kenya Times silent on Mobitelea scam!
- The Mystery Deepens while the Government Dithers
- Vodafone's 2005 Annual Report
- Nigeria's State of Aviation - Could this happen to...
- Who says Kenya needs Aid? Just ask gichuru for a l...
- moi & cronies - Thieves Inc...
- Tanzania faces MASSIVE electricty shortage! Kenyan...
- The Passing of A Giant - Milton Friedman
- How China dominates Manufacturing - The Labour Fac...
- Kenya opts for Fibre-optic Undersea Cable System
- African Governments & High Fuel Prices
- Update on the Oil Industry in Kenya
- Reviewed Site Featured in Barrons!
- Eveready OFS picking up steam
- What are the results of the investigation on City ...
- Eveready is ready. Are you?
- A must read for those who love Stock Splits
- Banks' profits rise 3Q 2006 vs 3Q 2005
- Barclays announces Bonus & Rights
- Why the price of Petrol remains high
- City Trust hit KES 500 (6 Nov 2006)
- Rant - Where is the 1 Nov 2006 NSE price list?
- ▼ November (28)