Cartoon courtesy of The Standard
Well... The Standard headlines were "Bloggers fury over the new cabinet".
M of "Thinker's Room" has done it again!
Why bloggers are pissed off:
1) State overdraws at CBK. This means higher interest rates or inflation!
2) Overlapping & nonsensical ministries created for solely political reasons.
3) Politicians are frittering our money away. moses wetangula - I gave him a C - said this "Government would only spend an additional 10 per cent of its revenue".
4) Unnecessary spending on new cars, offices & palatial residences while Kenyans starve & IDPs are ignored.
5)Continued insecurity. The mungiki are causing havoc & saitoti - an F from me - can do nothing.
6) More scandals to come when the crooks behind goldenberg merged with those behind anglo-fleecing. Of course, there are thugs like fred gumo as well.
BTW, at least Balala seems a good choice - well the hoteliers think so. I gave him an A.
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (44)
- Disinvestment in Kenya
- Kenya needs to emulate India's dynamism...
- Why is Kenyan labour costly vs Chinese labour?
- GoK spends & naps while Kenyans suffer...
- A Tale of two(2) SafCon Prospectuses
- Zimbabwean Follies... Worth a laugh!
- Is Africa politically regressing?
- KAA needs to be privatized
- More stockbrokers to bite the dust?
- Coldtusker becomes a TRILLIONAIRE...
- Banks on a roll...
- Back to Basics - Economics, Finance and Wealth Cre...
- Ah, the Kenya we know...
- Zim$ at 123,000,000 per US$
- Zim$ drops faster than a rock!
- KQ's fortunes looking up...
- Safaricom IPO(OFS) gets murky.
- Suicide Jumper
- Kenya - Corruption back on track...
- Zimbabwe Billionaire...
- Bloggers pissed off at bloated cabinet...
- Is Mungiki related to PNU?
- List of Cabinet Ministers + my grades!
- 42 Ministers + prez + pm + 2 deputy pms = too many...
- Again - Apple TV is not GTV
- Kenyans sing the Indian National Anthem
- Coldtusker declared a Billionaire
- Tanzanians screwed by Bank of Tanzania!
- sam ' I can't count' kivuitu at it. Again.
- CMA wants to kill of Venture Capital Funds
- The "not so good" happenings in Kenya...
- Lower those brokerage fees!
- India Grows Up...
- bob ' the murderer' mugabe tries populism again......
- KPLC - Change the law!
- Kenya's economy suffers major hit
- Kenyan politicians killing the Golden Goose...
- New Cabinet Lineup...
- Kenya's New Cabinet is neither Lean nor Clean...
- Another pathetic article from Business Daily
- (Politically) Is Zimbabwe another Kenya?
- Kenyan gov't is senile...
- ▼ April (42)
- ► 2007 (79)
- ► 2006 (99)